Monday, October 29, 2007

How Good is the Furi Gusto-Grip?

What is with these bright orange knife grips? I asked myself this question during my review of the latest Rachael Ray knives. I looked at a few sources and heres what I found out about the legendary Furi Gusto-Grip Knives.

According to www.KitchenKnifePro.com , "The Gusto-Grip line was created specifically to meet Rachael Ray’s recommendations. Rachael wanted a ‘grippier’ handle in her favorite color – ‘orange’. The distinctive orange handled knife is made with a durable synthetic rubber handle that immediately feels comfortable and secure in the hand."

Whats amazing is that they make all sorts of knives with these Gusto-Grips. For example, here is the Rachael Ray 10 piece knife set with large and small knives, all using the Gusto-Grip!

No comments: