Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rachael Ray Knives are Sharp!

While surfing the web - I realized there are more important things than knives, but hey I'm the knife King. I love sharp metals, diamond edges or the feel of an ivory handle especially at home in my kitchen. My wife recently purchased a 3 piece bamboo knife set from the Kitchen Knife Store yesterday and brother, let me tell you... you need o buy this set.

At first I thought the orange Gusto-Grip handle would be hard to use, however Furi did a great job manufacturing these knives. So much so, that Rachael Ray was willing to sign her name. Now when slicing a pear or cutting through a thick chicken breast, I'm no longer straining...slicing my fingers in the process. When you get a chance - browse the selection of Rachael Ray Knives over at their store. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: