Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sharp Knives help you lose weight?

I don't know about you, but its about time I get into shape. I have been eating out way too much lately. So, starting next week, I'm on a serious diet. To get myself mentally prepared, I was reading a magazine to get motivated, and it said that buying a sharp knife is a great way to get back to eating healthy. I guess that makes sense; you will enjoy cutting up all those fruits and veggies. I mean, French fries don't need much cutting...do they?

Anyway, I heard that Rachael Ray knives are some of the sharpest out there. But the question is, which Rachael Ray Furi Knife do I buy? Should I buy the 5" East West Knife, the 7" East West Knife, or the Rachael Ray Knife Set in a bamboo box that includes both? I guess the other option is to get the Share our Strength 3 piece knife set, proceeds go to a good cause.

Oh, so many options out there. I wonder if I buy a knife block set that I'll lose more weight.

Ok, maybe that's wishful thinking. All I know is that no matter which knife set I go with, I'll be buying it at Kitchen Knife Pro.

No comments: